We have an engineering staff that can assist you in design for
manufacturing and general part design. We can assist in taking a concept and/or
sketch to a 3D solid model and even various forms of rapid prototyping.
- In-house design and rapid prototyping capabilities
- A wealth of manufacturing experience to help reduce manufacturing costs
during the design stages
- Quick-turn prototyping capabilities
- Design Assistance
- Although Advantage Plastics & Engineering Inc. is not design
responsible, we can assist in developing a product for fit, function and
overall appearance. We can provide solid models and detailed drawings as
- Design for Manufacture
- We have an engineering staff with the experience to provide design
assistance to make the product less expensive to manufacture. This is
achieved by removing unnecessary material, suggesting lower cost
materials, and making design recommendations that remove manufacturing
steps and reduce cycle times.
- Rapid Prototyping
- We can provide rapid prototypes using the method that best suits your
budget, time constraints, and function. We can machine prototypes, have
S.L.S. or S.L.A. models made, or build a low-cost aluminum prototype mold.